Stay with us
Are you looking for a quiet environment to practice Yoga and Meditation ?
We are currently offering Ashram Home Stay for those interested in benefiting from the Spiritual and Natural vibrations of the Ashram.
It is best fitted for Experienced Yogis who want to deepen their practice and for sincere seekers who want to benefit from traditional ashram lifestyle.
- Our Ashram is humble, simple and traditional. Meals are truly Sattvic.
- People staying here are dedicated to their Sadhana.
- The air is pure, it’s surrounded with banana garden and we hear the birds singing and the sound of the river flowing.
- We are a few minutes walk uphill from Tapovan, Rishikesh.
- It might be a bit too austere for mainstream tourists here, which inversely makes it a true gem for dedicated Yogis.
- Karma Yoga is part of our lifestyle and we encourage everyone staying with us to join in the practice.
- If you are new at yoga, we can also organise classes based on your needs.
Rate is around 500INR / night, we require 3 night booking minimum. You can place your booking on Booking.com
Please place your reservation via Booking.com
Karma Yoga Program
If you enjoy it here and want to stay longer, you can join our Karma Yoga Program and help maintain and develop the Ashram in the ways you can. Depending on the season, the Ashram may be very quiet or busy.
The Ashram schedule will support you to maintain and deepen your daily sadhana. Providing time slots dedicated to your practice in the morning, noon and evening.
Ashram Schedule :
6:00 : wake up
6:45 : Chai
7:00 – 9:30 : Personnel Sadhana (Seva)
9:30 : Breakfast
10:00 – 12:30 : Karma Yoga (Seva)
12:30 – 13:00 : Meditation
13:00 : Lunch
3:30 – 6:00 : Karma Yoga (seva)
6:00 – 7:30 : Meditation
7:30 : Dinner
8:00 : Rest
If you stay here for a few weeks or a few months, the daily rate is 300 INR/day.
Swami Samarpan Ashram, Tapovan
House rules for all Guest, Student,Visitors and Residents
1. Please note that once the property has been booked guests need to pay in full advance and non refundable.
2. Please note that alcohol, smoking and illegal drugs are strictly not permitted in the property premises.
3. The main gate of the Ashram will be closed from 8 pm to 8 am, due to security reasons.
4. Guests are requested to observe silence from 8 pm to 8 am as the ashram is dedicated to monastic order for the Yoga, Spiritual and Vedic study for the higher enlightenment.
5. Please inform Swami Samarpan Ashram of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
6. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
7. Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
8. A damage deposit of INR 2000 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You shall be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full, in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
9. Outside friends or any visitors are not allowed in residential areas and in bedrooms, they may meet in the banana garden or near the main gate.
10. Do not bring any food from outside which contains eggs, meat or fish.
11. Please remember to always switch off all lights and fan before leaving your room.
12. Please keep the key at the designated area and do not carry with you.
13. Please do not use your own lock or key for the room and it is not allowed in the Ashram.
14. Safe deposit are available.
15. Please keep bathroom and toilets clean after use and we do not provide any toilet papers.
16. Dress Moderately as per respect to local culture and Ashram( Monastic ) Life.
17 . Ashram does not provide any personal cooking, either in your personal room or in Ashram Kitchen.